The registration process for CIRP CATS 2020 is open.
Please note that a paper can be published in Procedia CIRP when the following has been completed:
- an Author/Presenter has registered to the conference,
- the paper has been presented during the conference.
The authors whose papers have been accepted are kindly asked to register as Authors/Presenters until 18 September 2020, at the latest.
Two registration options are offered:
- Author/Presenter: required option for authors who wish to present their paper.
- Attendee: option for people interested in attending CATS2020 conference without having a paper presentation.
To register online please follow the next steps:
- Follow this link.
- Select one of the predefined registration types (Attendee or Author/Presenter)
- Select the “ADD TO CART” button.
- Unless you wish to add another product in your cart, select the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- Fill in the billing details.
– In case the registration type is Author/Presenter:
insert your Manuscript ID (PROCIR-XX-XXXXX) in the CATS 2020 field.
– In case the registration type is Attendee:
type “N/A” in the CATS 2020 field.
- Proceed with the payment.
For any question or issue that might arise please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org